Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Last Post

As of today, 23/11/14, I can no longer support, endorse or agree with all the opinions and interpretations I've written on this blog. while I don't renounce everything, there is just too much chaff mixed in with the wheat for me to continue. Therefore, this is the last post on this blog. I'm not going to delete this blog (want it to stand as a record of my Christian maturation), but from this moment on, I'll be posting solely at the new the sting of salt and light.

For more of the why's and wherefore's, see the first post on the new blog.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Steve, I just saw this "comment" now--as the post itself says, this is not my current blog--so forgive my late reply...

    I'm not exactly sure the relevance of your comment to my post, but I have a feeling your final statement might be some allusion to my mention of no longer endorsing the "opinions" expressed on this blog. I wonder, have you considered that "man's opinion" is simply another way of saying "man's belief"? You're belief that the Bible is God's Word is your opinion on the Scriptures; which is to say, it is your opinion that the Bible is the Word of God.

    As well, you're opinion on the originality of Mark 16:16 is pure traditionalism; it is not founded on inspired reason.

    Btw, is it your opinion that the NASB is the perfect, inerrant word of God? Are you aware that its translators are of the opinion that Mark 16:9-20 is not original and have therefore placed the entire passage in square brackets?

    I'll head on over to your blog and see what you're all about. You've piqued my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete